Working from our offices in Belfast, our sole objective is to protect people and property with the best Fire Safety Products and Solutions that our industry can offer. Our services meet or exceed all key industry standards, and we are also accredited by the leading Industry organisations in both the UK and Ireland and have 40 years experience in the industry
We now have a vacancy for Fire Extinguisher Technicians to cover Dublin, Meath, Wicklow and Kildare Areas. Applications are welcomed from field based engineers or experienced Extinguisher Technicians currently working within the Fire Protection & Service industry. Alternatively, for those with limited or no experience in the fire industry, full training and certification can be provided, so long as the individual meets the below essential criteria.
The role will involve:
- Servicing and maintaining the fire safety equipment for our public and private clients in the area in line with the relevant standards
- Liaising with clients and fire safety offices to manage and book the scheduling of works on client sites
- Completing paperwork and providing certification for client premises
- Managing call outs in the area
- Supply and install new equipment in new premises or for remedial works
A keen interest in the delivery of exceptional customer experience and in sales is an essential attribute in order to be successful in this role. Strong verbal and written communication skills are also required.
Successful candidates must be tenacious, ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to succeed. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Candidates will require the following essential criteria;
- At least one year’s experience in a service based role
- Full Driving Licence
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to hold an autonomous role and demonstrate good time management
- Comfortable using field based work management software’s
- Applicants must have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Applicants must supply suitable character references, have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance
- Align with our Behaviours and Attitudes (Integrity, Passionate, Accountable, Supportive, Professional)
- Experience in undertaking the maintenance of Fire Extinguishers in accordance with IS291:2015
- Experience in field sales and providing clients with an exceptional customer experience
- An interest in working with a diverse range of UK and International clients
- Familiar with and ability to demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of products within the fire industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation (ensuring company vehicle, uniform and paperwork promote a professional image)
Salary €30-35k base (dependent on experience) with a monthly bonus scheme/income sharing
- Company Van
- Company phone & laptop
- Continual Professional Development with time allowed for training
- Opportunity for progression in a fast growing company
- Development in different areas of fire safety services including fire suppression, fire alarms and fire doors.
- Team building Days / Trips away
- Full support from admin team
- Support through mentoring and development programmes
- Direct contact and mentoring from MCL Directors
- 20 days paid holidays and statutory days
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org