Working from our offices in Dublin and Belfast, our sole objective is to protect people and property with the best Fire Safety Products and Solutions that our industry can offer. Our services meet or exceed all key industry standards, and we are also accredited by the leading Industry organisations in both the UK and Ireland and have 40 years experience in the industry
We now have a vacancy Fire Engineer Technicians to cover Northern Ireland. Applications are welcomed from field based engineers or experienced Extinguisher Technicians currently working within the Fire Protection & Service industry.
A keen interest in the delivery of exceptional customer experience and in sales is an essential attribute in order to be successful in this role. High levels of literacy and verbal & written communication skills are required.
Successful candidates must be tenacious, ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to succeed.
Candidates will require the following essential criteria;
- BAFE Certified
- At least one year’s experience in Fire Extinguisher Servicing or Similar Role
- Full Driving Licence
- An understanding of Health & Safety at work
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to hold an autonomous role and demonstrate good time management
- Proficient in MS office & other software programs
- Applicants must have the ability to work on their own initiative & as part of a team.
- Applicants must supply suitable character references and will pass PSNI Clearance
- Experience in undertaking the maintenance of Fire Extinguishers in accordance with BS5306 (Irish standards also a bonus)
- Experience in field sales and providing clients with an exceptional customer experience
- An interest in working with a diverse range of UK and International clients
- Familiar with & ability to demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of products within the fire industry an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation (ensuring company vehicle, uniform and paperwork promote a professional image)
- Some sales knowledge
- Be part of the fast growing but tight knit MCL Team
- Attractive Salary Plus Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
- Company phone
- Continual Professional Development with time allowed for training
- Team building Days / Trips away
- Support from administration staff
- Support through mentoring and development programmes
- Direct contact and mentoring from MCL Directors
- 20 days paid holidays and statutory day
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com