Sales and Maintenance of Fire Fighting Equipment.
From Fire Extinguishers, Blankets and Hose Reels, to effective Signage and specialist solutions such as Fire Supression solutions for the Hospitality industry, McL Fire will ensure you have the necessary equipment, supplied or maintained, and certified in full working order.
Employers have a legal responsibility to ensure they are serviced once a year by a competent person, so McL Fire’s qualified service technicians can inspect and service your firefighting equipment, adheering to all local standards, while guaranteeing to provide a transparent, customer-focused and reliable service.
On an annual visit, our service technician will:
- Inspect and service equipment to the mandatory local standards.
- Ensure your premises are compliant with current legislation and provide advice around any changes that have occurred.
- Issue a Certificate of Inspection for your equipment and premises.
McL Fire also supplies a wide range of firefighting equipment from the industry’s leading manufacturers, meeting all legal requirements and standards.
Some of the products we sell include:
- Fire Extinguishers, Hose Reels and Fire Blankets.
- Fire Cabinets, Fire Stands and Fire Trolleys.
- Alarm and Emergency Lighting Parts.
- Fire, Emergency Escape and Health & Safety Signs.
- Evacuation Chairs / Evacuation Ramps.
Recipe for Disaster!
Within the Hotel and Restaurant industry, Kitchen Fires represent a particularly significant risk. Click Here to find out more about McL Fire’s unique Fire Suppression solutions for this industry.
Health and Safety signs play a vital role in communicating safety information. Safety signs are legally required where there is a significant risk to the health and safety of employees (and / or others), even if there are other relevant measures in place. Read More